Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Pictures from my Pedestal

Guest maxmax20

Hi,on my website www.compumark.at.tf/pedestal you can see my build pedestal. Work in progress :-)answers and suggestions are welcome!:-jumpy greetingsMark

Guest Alkit

B B B Brilliant!Ikea smart pedestalI am interested in how to make your throttle work with PC!! Any circuit graphic?Alkit

Guest maxmax20

;-)The throttle potentiometer and the spoiler is directly connected to the Aerosoft australia MCP.When it is finished and working, i will make a circuit graphic from the whole pedestal.greetingsMark

Guest Alkit

Hi Mark,i look forward to it!! I also want to make a FS work throttle. But my electronics knowledge is ZERO! Still hoping!Alkit

Guest maxmax20

Hi Alkit,in my first vision i want to make it very simple : you take an old joystick and desconstruct the case. You connect a throttle element to the potentiomeneter. I serch the pdf that i found on the net, and give you the link.The other way is over external elecronics like me, the MCP747 (www.mcp747.com), thats expensiv but you wont have an analog control but an digital control thats more precise.GreetingsMark

Guest Alkit

Thanks Mark.I am going to get a throttle. Now sure how will it like actually. Sure will let you know and look forwqrd to your suggestion. The first method seems easier to be done (for me).Alkit

Guest maxmax20

Hi,I just wanted to say, that my pedestal is finished!Have a look at it on www.compumark.at.tf/pedestal :-walksmile greetingsMark