Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

Call for the person who made that exe with gauges

Guest PoRrEkE

A few months ago there was someone here who made an exe with gauges, PM style but not glass cockpit.I would like to get contact with that person and discuss the option of having the F50 analogue gauges made in an external exe.This in order to have an easy time when FS goos to a new version.Any help on finding that person will be appreciated :D

Guest PoRrEkE

I did some searching and it turns out to be Richard that I need to contact. Hope he gets this msg.

Guest PoRrEkE

BTW, anyone else who think he can help me out making simple analogue gauges in an exeit's not much I need for the F50 and I don't even need all of them.no key input for most of them etc.if i could get the (center) engine panel at least, that woul be nice

Guest PoRrEkE

Rickalty not arround anymore ?No one knows his e-mail address ?

Guest MattOlieman

Philippe, feel like your talking to yourself:)Rickalty must be lost......

Guest High Octane

I sent e-mail to him, letting him know you all have been calling him.:)

Thanks, got the email.... yes, I'm still around, but have been travelling so much I haven't been able to check the boards much. Phillippe - as for the central engine panel for an F-50, I did a 'Generic turbo-prop' EICAS panel a while back as well as the GA style main instrument panel. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/76948.jpgTake a look at that EICAS, it's in the Library as FSEicas. If you're wanting one that loks accurate to the F-50, drop me an email at rickalty@NOSPAMaol.com (remove the 'NOSPAM' of course and let me have a pic of what you need.Richard