Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delta767300pdx

757 or 767 shell demensions

Guest Delta767300pdx

Hello captains,Is there anyone that has shell demensions for a 757 or 767 cockpit?starting work on my sim, I've seen alot on 37's but I cant find the shells of it's big brothers?. I have the demensions of the controls seats, pedistal. just one runway short of the the shell.any help would be great,thanks

Guest kdfossum

Don't have the dimensions, but if I work for Delta and get onto the flight deck quite frequent. I'll see what I can do. Can't promise though. which one is most important, 57 or 67?BTW, how tall is your pedestal?

Guest Delta767300pdx

hmm 57 would be great, I dont think I could fit a 767 cockpit section inmy house. I havent built my pedistal. I only have my yokes/colums right now., I worked on Delta planes for 7 years in PDX, guess I should have mesured them when I had the chance...Doohhh...kicking myself now, could have had 37's,57's, 67's, MD-11's, L10-11's,and a Hawwain DC-10 all mesured out. awell guess thats how it goes. thanksJason S