Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

Fokker50 new shell-frame almost ready

Guest High Octane

OOOOOOoo! Looking good there... this is awesome! Keep me updated on your work.

Guest LGA

Looking good! You have got to be one of the most active builders out here! :)

Guest kdfossum

Wow, that looks amazing. Great Job!!!Regards,Kevin

Guest mmorrell

Phillip,Impressive... a couple of questions... what are you using for the gauges? The ITT guage with the LED readout is quite impressive... looks like Marco's work (http://www.flightillusion.com).Also - what are you going to do for your out-the-window display?Cheers.

Guest PoRrEkE

Tnx :)For the gauges:On the left (and now right panel) I got the usual display mounted behind. Both left & right should become exact copies so this will be 2 displays hooked to 1 cards out-port.The center is a combo of same thing as above here: backmounting a display. Other than that there will also be some dummy gauges (plexi, printed paper and a bright light behind)For the out-the-window dispay:I'll have 1 simple 17" monitor as outside view. However, I hope to be able to add and add to that in the future. I'm not so into overhead projection because as I have seen it doesn't add as much to the view angle you got available. Using a multi-monitor setup gives you a view angle if you want as wide as 360