Sign in to follow this  
Guest allistah

737ng Radio Pedistal Dimensions

Hi everyone..I'm currently working on a radio pedistal for my 737ng sim. I've received a few sets of numbers for one particular area which conflict so I thought I'd try and get some more opinions and/or data.If you look at the sides of this pedistal you will see that somewhere in the middle, the edges go up higher and then continue on to the end/back of the pedistal.So my questions are:How much does it go up in height when compared to the height of the front before it ramps up?At what angle does it go up?I made mine so it goes up 2 inches. It's 15" tall in the front, then after the transition the rear is 17" tall. But when I look at it the back looks like it is going to be too high.If anyone has a real one or something I sure would appreciate it if I could get some accurate numbers.Thanks a bunch,-Jaime

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Judging by some photos, it appears to rise an inch, and the angled section goes back 2 inches.Just an estimate, but feel free to try it with cardboard first!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I found some different pictures to look at and I was going to say the same thing.Thats a great idea with the cardboard. I think I'm going to do that tonight so I can find the pattern that looks the closest to the real gig.Thanks for the suggestion!