Sign in to follow this  
Guest coenc

New EICAS software for FREE

Guest PoRrEkE

If you want to know what F50 looks like .. simple:www.airlines.nettake F50 from the list and "flight deck pictures" from the other listThen 'bout Hoofddorp.It took me 4h by train to go there, 5h to go back home (cuz I missed connection at Den Haag cuz I looked wrong on a panel and was waiting on platform 4 and not 5) .. I just realise .. that's what makes the difference .. 4 or 5 :( If you ain't right, that's what you gonna get.Anyway, it was quite interesting though not overwhelming. What I saw today was beautifull, though what I have here is more fun.I didn't know untill last night that a CST has no visuals.Best way to compare:you take a car / put bricks under it so that weels don't touch the ground.ok now you can start the engine, shift gears, turn on lights, windscreenwhipers, turn the weel .. but you are going nowhere.that's what a CST is. it's a simulation of the airplane systems. not a flight simulation.or at least that's what it feels like.so yeah was quite OK. only JUST worth the money and the 8h train torture :(i have new target now .. hope that works one day: Maastricht.Full motion & visuals real deal stuff. That should be way more fun.

Guest PoRrEkE

To tell you little more ..Yes sure I can do key commands to toogle pages. Only then must see to it that this exe has the focus and is not running on the background. Maybe I could get around this using a dll from someone I used some time ago .. probably can do.Other than that .. text .. color .. font .. sliding bars .. sliding pictures .. you name it.All that I can not do in .Net which stops me from making anything I can use myself is that I have no idea how to rotate an object in VB.Net

Guest ZKSHB

HiJust downloaded the setup for the EICAS, whats the story with the setup program wanting disk #2? What do I tell it?ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.http://www.737simbuilders.com/

Guest PoRrEkE

Try telling it there is no disk 2 :(I dunno sorry, lets see what coenc sais ;)

Guest Erups

>Concerning support for FSUIPC: I don't have FSUIPC and I don't>opt to pay for it. I dont understand the license bull.Fsuipc usage is free for freeware application: just contact Peter privately, explain to him your program, let him understand it's free, and you'll get a free access code.