Sign in to follow this  
Guest High Octane

B764/777 Question

Guest High Octane
http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87143.jpgThis picture is found at the end of B764/777-400 MCP at main glare Perhaps, anyone who know much about B764/777 main glare can you tell me what Number 1 and 2 does?I assume number 1 does lit in red color, what about #2 with three switches-- does it lit too? if so what color? With your help would be much appreciatedThanks

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

Knowing Boeings, the first one is the master caution light, and usually is orange/yellow. As for the second row, I have no idea, sorry

Guest Project777

Hi Arthur,speaking of the 777, here the description:button nr. 1 of your picture ist the 'Master WARNING/CAUTION Reset Switch'!The master caution lights come on whenever the system finds a new active caution message. The lights go out when you push the switch or when the condition that caused the message goes away.The Button is divided in an upper and lower part.Upper part is 'Warning' - illuminated redLower part is 'Caution' - illiminated amberButtons nr. 2 are the Data 'Data Link Accept/Cancel/Reject Switches'!You use these switches with the flight deck communication function when you receive uplink messages.Accept (ACPT) SwitchPush

Guest High Octane

Thanks Ceawin and HansNow this clearly explain what it does. Apparently, those three switches underneath Master WARNING/CAUTION does not come in with FS? And for Master WARNING/CAUTION probablly work in FS but just illuminate it not press it. Correct?

Guest Project777

hi,i think this is subject for individual programming. the three switches are not implemented in fs yet.Best from ViennaHans G. SchuetzProject777---------------------------------------http://www.project777.comh.schuetz@project777.com---------------------------------------(LOWW - Vienna)