Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray51

737NG throttle quad

Guest Ray51

I am new to cockpit building and decided to start with a throttle quad. I am engineering the trim assembly currently. I intend for the trim wheels to be able to adjust trim and to move when electic or autopilot trim inputs are generated. Manual and electric seem straight forward but it is the autopilot I am at a complete loss about. Can I get an autopilot trim comand out of FS9? Does anyone know how many revolutions of the trim wheel per trim unit.Also if anyone has dimensions of the throttle quad they would like to share I would be very thankful. Scaling off photos is not my first choice.I am sure I will be a pest with questions and hope not to take unwanted advantage of the group.Thanks for the help and support this group can provideRay Lancaster