Sign in to follow this  
Guest altack

Keypress emulated by FSBUS

Guest altack

Hi Guys,I succeeded in using the keyboard emulating command with FSBUS and I would like to know where can I find the exact list of all the keys emulated.as a matter of fact I would like to use the "Win" key and I tried without success "VK_WIN" whereas Shift or Control are OK.Thanks for your help,altack

Guest yoss

Use fsfinder for thatYou will have to specify wich win key you using--left ot right for example K+VK_LWINBut afraid that usage of this key will conflict with the window and bring unnesesary popup

Guest altack

Thanks yoss,since I tried several spelling (WIN, WINDOW,WINDOWS...) I was a little bit out of option.About the "Win" key interfering with Windows XP, I already used it with the A320 from PSS (in order to emulate mouse clic).That's a real pity PSS is not using standard FS values and there is no FSUIPC-like tweaking program for the time being...Sincerily,altack

Guest yoss

Yea ,thats real pity and you can add to PSS the PMDG, PIC767 ver1, Wilco, Ariane,Dreamfleet..leaving to you guys to continiou the list, making interfacing almoust impossibleIn addition to that many freeware developers using different protocols for their sofware making things even harder instead to use Fsuipc as standart approach Regards