Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwbalmer

FDS and Real kit pictures....

Guest cwbalmer

All, I have just posted some new shots of my partially build FDS B777 MCP and some detailed reference shots of my B727 control column and yoke if anyone fancies a peek...You can find the images at www.pitbuilder.com - just follow the link to the images page!cheersChris.

Guest NormanB

Hi Chris.Things look like they are starting to take shape. They appear to be a very early release of ELITE which were replaced by FDS at no cost on the basis the user destroyed their existing set. Whilst they were OK they are no comparison to what replaced them.If you havent already done so you should get in touch with Peter to arrange your replacements. Trust me, they are like comparing day to night.

Guest cwbalmer

By the way, I should mention as Norman pointed out that these were from the very early batch of Elite panels - these have obviously been superceded by the new ones....

Guest cwbalmer

Some new pics of the new Elite panels are no up on www.pitbuilder.com.Quite a difference from the old panels I am sure you will agree! :shock: