Sign in to follow this  
Guest patlapi

Rotary switches and EPIC

Hi all,I've a rotary swtich and I'd like to programmed it to increment/decrement a frequence for exemple. My rotary works on buttons 4,5,6 on joystick 1. Here the code which I used with my "EPIC ISA" card.I have just bought a "EPIC USB" card and I don't manage any more to program with new EPL code ... Would somebody have an idea? Thank you:var (khz-mhz)var (current_radio) ; 5 = COMM TENS for this exemple;com radio tuning with rotary switch;this requires 3 bits and variable for each rotaryvar (last_com_tens_pos) ; variable which will check the last position of intersetvar(current_radio,5):com_plus{keyhit(equal)}:com_moins{keyhit(kbminus)}:com_pos0 {ifvar(current_radio,neq,5)call current_comifvar(last_com_tens_pos,equ,2)call com_plus else com_moinssetvar(last_com_tens_pos,0) setvar(khz-mhz,1)}:com_pos1 {ifvar(current_radio,neq,5)call current_comifvar(last_com_tens_pos,equ,0)call com_plus else com_moinssetvar(last_com_tens_pos,1) setvar(khz-mhz,1)}:com_pos2 {ifvar(current_radio,neq,5)call current_comifvar(last_com_tens_pos,equ,1)call com_plus else com_moinssetvar(last_com_tens_pos,2) setvar(khz-mhz,1)}ThanksPatrice

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!