Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

Project Fokker50 Home Cockpit update

Guest PoRrEkE

Hi folks, no update on the site doesn't mean there's no work going on.1) Espen is working on new gauges so that I can extract more data from his panel than just the usual FS variables via fsuipc.(will make big difference)2) I am working on the LCD thing which in my view .. should make the boat rock a bit if I can get this to work cuz I am seeing more and more benifits of this every day3) I am working on my own software-analogue-gauges (PM style). Then engines should come out fine (I figured out how I can draw images with VB.Net so ..) Once that finished, I will see how much work/time it would take to get the real glass gauges out of FS like this as well.IF this gauge thing works and anyone is interested to get analogue (specially) gauges of his plane type or maybe if it works other that are NOT covered by PM ! .. I might be willing to do something within reason. Don't ask me no moving map stuff ...Also what I do is no OpenGL so don't expect antialiasing stuff.