Sign in to follow this  
Guest mondo

Some help please...

I have built all of my FSBUS boards. redesigned the display boards for different types and sizes of 7 segment displays. The help I am looking for is in the area of switches, etc. I am going to begin populating the MCP from WWW.Dakenskys.com next week. Does anyone out there (I'm sure someone who has finished their MCP does) know what size switches are to be used and where to purchase them? I am talking about the square switches (13 of them) and the toggle switches. Why doesn't someone keep a record of what they have bought and where to buy it and post their sources somewhere in this forum or on the Wiki site? It would make things alot easier for those of us who are just getting started. I have already bought too many parts that were just wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Milt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

> Why doesn't someone keep a record of what they have>bought and where to buy it and post their sources somewhere in>this forum or on the Wiki site? It would make things alot>easier for those of us who are just getting started. I have>already bought too many parts that were just wrong.Sounds like an excellent idea. Put sources for switches and such into the Wiki :)There's already a page that would fit:http://wiki.varxec.net/Sources_20for_20MaterialsManuel