Sign in to follow this  
Guest camtech

fsbus versus epic

Guest camtech

Im in the starting process of building my own cockpit and I have already ordered my mcp from DAKENSKYS, I have a pretty good idea on how I want my cockpit to look like.My problem is the interface part of the sim, im starting with the mcp and I will build around that, I would like all major switches to work on the mcp.1. FsBus I have heard a lot about and I even visited the web sight, and the question I have is do they just provide you with schematics to build boards with, or can you buy fully built boards.2. I have also heard a lot about the epic card and im wanting to know a little feed back on that card, I really don

Guest mbessler

A comparison table (with links) of the different home cockpit interface solutions can be found here:http://cockpit.varxec.net/electronics/inte..._solutions.htmlBuying FSBus boards:I know that at least one company has the 'license' to sell pre-made boards and AFAIR also fully assembled and tested boards.They are located in Germany, so this may or may not be convenient to you:http://www.cockpitsonic.de/?lang=1Regards,Manuel

Guest Robid

I am building with as low outlay as possible, so I have build FSBus with very little prior knowledge of electronics. So far, very happy with them.There is plenty of support on this forum and others to get most of your questions answered.I am yet to come to a problem that hasn't been able to be resolved.I even got an answer back from Dirk Andersek on one of my problems. I think it is a greater sense of achievement building as much of the sim as possible.Of course if money is no object, you can have most of the bits made for you, but that wouldn't be much fun.David