Sign in to follow this  
Guest yoss

Something you should see ,guys

Guest FokkerSim

Hi Guys !! It is really a nice program !! Included in the package is a screen only FMC ( so without the buttons etc. Wich was intentionally written for me ) so you can setup de CDU very wel on a small screen like a 5" tft or crt ). I've written the manual and took part in the development ( advisory ) so i know what i'm talking about. It is working flawlessly together with the FreeFd software and any plane you want.

Guest stevetheplumber

Hi Yoss,Thanks for the post, well spotted!I have downloaded as soon as I read your posting, had a few problems with initial workings of FMC, but a fast responce from Peter and a bit of thought from myself resulted in perfect opperations!My review on FMC, first its free, and it works great, no tecnical workings to contend with only punch in departure and arrival and a few NDB's, fixes, ect and away you go, very good hold procedure incorporated too, and run the 'copilot'! this I have still a good smile on my face.Initial downside, not supported for FS2002, but like I write above its free, so I cannot complain.Well done PeterGot to thank Don for FreeFD, allowing two great programs to work together.RegardsSteve