Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad_schatz

COM1 & COM2 sound switch

Hi Everybody,I'm trying to finish my radio stack. But I have a little problem of sounds switch.All the sounds switch except COMM1 & COMM2 working perfectly.But I can not turn on/off COMM2 sound. It seems that COMM1 sound switch is working perfectly. When I turn COMM2 on in FS9, I can switch COMM1 sound on with FSBUS. But FSBUS doesn't make any change in COMM2 sound switch.Can any one, have any idea ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi Everybody,>>I'm trying to finish my radio stack. But I have a little>problem of sounds switch.>All the sounds switch except COMM1 & COMM2 working perfectly.>But I can not turn on/off COMM2 sound. It seems that COMM1>sound switch is working perfectly. When I turn COMM2 on in>FS9, I can switch COMM1 sound on with FSBUS. But FSBUS doesn't>make any change in COMM2 sound switch.>>Can any one, have any idea ?Yea, in FS it seems you cannot turn off COM audios completely, it's like if it was a toggle between com1 and com2. You cannot switch mic input either, the audio panel is a bit simplified in FS.I'd do it with pushbuttons and led indicators (maybe with Mouser.com Part#: 107-6612 which looks a bit like the FS bendix/king audio panel switch) - those will at least reflect back what you see on FS.Another thing is, all of us flying online are waiting for Squawkbox 3 which will have some interesting stuff regarding radios as well.//Tuomas