Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

What if I die ?

Guest PoRrEkE

Probably weirdes question ever asked on this forum but I was just thinking about it. What if tomorrow an axident happens and I die .. what would I want to happen to my sim?Anyone has though of this maybe lugubrious scenario ?

Guest captain777

Well...if you do indeed die, I believe the next 'wings' you will need will not have jets on them...or require piloting skills. :)So, you can rule out needing to figure out a way to take your sim with you! (whether you believe in a 'next life' or not...you won't be needing the sim after you die!)So...now the question is....do you want something specific to happen with your sim? Maybe you want a deserving fellow simmer to take care of it for you? Someone here will definitely volunteer...! :) Maybe you want it to go to a museum (give them a call and let them know first!!)Other than that...you may want to leave a note on how to auction it on ebay. Post it prominently on the sim, so it doesn't get hauled away with the rest of your valuables!My instructions to the wife are to post a message here on AVSIM and look for volunteers. If no one wants it...then i want her to burn it and spread my ashes together with the cockpit ashes in the jet wash from a 747! (romantic...i know!)of course...I'd rather not die in the first place!! :) :)

Guest PoRrEkE

Well I thought about it a bit more and I think that if my sim would be ready I'd appreciate it if someone could get it and use it and have the fun of it which I would no longer have.If not finished I hope my parents break it up and try to forward or sell the parts like the displays or the knitters or the interfaces or the car seats to another sim builder.A museum would be kinda funny though :-lol but a school or whatever that might be interesting. Like my school. Maybe they would be interested in the part of the interfacing .. who knows.

Guest monarch_161

You could take it with you and save on casket costs !!!!

Guest stevelep

The easiest way is to put my name on your testament :-)" Me, P. Vanagt health of mind and body cease my fokker simulator to BOB in condition it take care of it and perpetue my contribution to the world of the simbuilders":-violinBOB