September 29, 200521 yr I'm looking for a Fed. Spec color for the 737NG.If anyone has it or a replacement such as Pantone reference please let me know.Thanks,
October 1, 200521 yr Hi Coen, Small problem. Can't seem to reference RAL7011 anywhere, and Pantone 662 is blue. Any further help will be much appreciated.
October 4, 200521 yr >Hi Coen, Small problem. Can't seem to reference RAL7011>anywhere, and Pantone 662 is blue. Any further help will be>much appreciated.>Matt,I will try to find my Pantone map and make match with RAL 7011 in the evening. Are we going to see a buss driver behind 737 column... =)// Joni
October 5, 200521 yr Chaps,RAL7011 is NOT a spot on accurate representation of the 737NG colour. RAL is a german standard I believe, and I can't see our friends at Boeing being that open.It is a close match, but there is a big difference between 'the closest match available in a colour range' and an 'exact match'.Please see my comments at virtual737.com. Select Main Instrument Panel > Paint and you'll see what I've noted to date for paint matching.CheersChris
Create an account or sign in to comment