Sign in to follow this  

work in progress

Guest Toni Rauch

O.K. I wasn't going to say anything for fear of upsetting you as it IS a very early version, but since you ask.....The nose of the aircraft is totally wrong - it looks like it's just bounced off a mountain. The fuselage shape could be rounder.With current GMAX technology, an animated top lid would not be asking too much.The nose and the tail of the aircraft model are currently reversed, which makes the plane fly backwards. Technically (according to a real life box pilot), this is innacurate.This, of course, is only my opinion and won't necessarilly agree with others more qualified to criticize than I am.....Toni. :-smile12

Blimey - read that and thought you meant the Mallard for 2 seconds, nearly gave me a heart attack (that was the release version of that I meant rather than the box)......Phew....Mind - the box did fly nicely !!!

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi G....Can I nominate an "execpilot" to fly it? :DToni.

Thanks I appreciate the comments, should I post some more of different models ?George

Go for it George - can't wait to see your version of the flying box !!

Guest Toni Rauch

G, after what I put you through before, are you sure your nerves are up to it?I'm priviledged to already have some of George's work and I can tell you, he's designed an oranges crate that flies like a dream!! It's presented in the very colourful 'Jaffa' livery and the detail is just amazing. If you zoom in you can actually see every splinter and nail, even the bent ones. The only criticism I have for it is the pilots - two worms wearing Captains shirts. A bit unnecessary, I think.George, if you're reading this, please may I add to the 'wish list'. There's a new corrogated cardboard 'Cape Apples' carton that would look great next to the static 'Fyffes Bananas' model...Toni. :-lol

They're NOT Worms, it's Tishma and Tishma....same difference I suppose.George

Guest BrianC

Heh. Somebody should create a Borg cube "aircraft". ;)

Guest Toni Rauch

What's a Borg cube?

From Startrek - Alien spacecraft in the shape of the famous "flying box"......... Damn - they beat us to that fantastic design.. .. ..

Guest Toni Rauch

Get in line Guys!I'm still waiting for my Cape Apples carton.....;) Toni.

Ok I'm beaten.If I do a Capes box with photoreal textures (Who can get them, who know's the chief box maker at Capes) Can you get me a job ? They just might like my work and offer me a job as a box designer.I always wanted to design boxes.If I add " G-MAX World first Apple FX" and "Exclusive another World first FX" box tops you can see moving, can you sir, would you sir, ooooh suits you sir ?I must get a name for my design studio, Ams*it perhaps ? I always liked that name. Lets take a poll.George