Sign in to follow this  
Guest capt dave

HELP NEEDED RE POSTING PHOTOS OF HOME SIMULATOR

Guest capt dave

Hi All,Please can you tell me how I can send some photos of my Home Flightdeck to "Hybrid Flightsim Builders Registry" < http://www.t-b-x.com/prather/registry/index.asp> as I have just Registered on their Website and would like to post my Meagre FlightSim Flight-Deck Effort (Compared to Matt Sheil's Mammoth Undertaking its very very basic ) But I would like to show people what can be achieved on a limited budget... Not all but most of the Switches are working units and I am in the process of installing Three new flat screen monitors to act as outside view windows (1x34" , 1x22" & 1x17") However they are not yet finished so the attachments I want to show are as it was before the screen upgrade . Thanking you in anticipation,Dave Freedman.

Send them here? :) We all read this forum anyway.. The registry instructions read: "Sim Spares doesn't actually allow you to upload photos, so you will have to link to them from your own location. Simply copy and paste the complete URL, to the photo of your choice on your web site, and it will be displayed on the page accordingly."This is kinda unfortunate, as people tend to break their links kind of often without remembering the pictures were linked. But if you want to put the pics up, you need to have a webspace somewhere and you need to put the pictures there, and put the URLs of the images in the registry, then it will show them in the page.//T

Guest capt dave

:) We all read this forum anyway..> OK My next question is :- HOW DO I POST THEM ON THIS FORUM GUYS ???I am just a common or garden PC user ,I do not have a website or anything fancy...Hang on a minuit I will try this.........