Sign in to follow this  
klim1981

beamer visual display

Dear FS friends,at the moment I am displaying my FS screen on an 19" crt screen. I time ago I bought an beamer to display my FS but neverused it. Now what will be the best method to use my beamer for displaying FS? Do I need one monitor to display my panel and the beamer for the scenery view? Or only the beamer? Do I need mirrors and sheets?Please help with this issue.Kind RegardsKim

That depends on what you want. I would suggest a monitor for your panel and the projector for outside view (2 videocards needed, or one with 2 outputs). Later on you can expand with more panels etc.That setup gives a nice feeling of the panel inside and near you and the outside world in front opf you. Mirrors are only needed to get a longer throw of the lightbeam, only neccesary when you are in a tight room.Just do a search on projector on the building fora and you will see lots of examples of setups.RegardsNorberthttp://home.wanadoo.nl/norbet.bosch