Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

Dreamfleet's Cessna 172 Update...

Guest Twister

Hi,I recently installed Dreamfleet's wonderful C-172.The aircraft was originally designed for FS2000 but seems to be working pretty good in FS2002.Still, there are a few annoying bugs that I would love to remove in order to get full satisfaction.1. The tachometer (RPM gauge) doesn't indicate accurate values. At half throttle, the gauge still shows 2100 RPM.2. There are beams (look like 3D wing struts) showing in the side views and in the 3D view.3. The carb heat doesn't respond.4. The trim wheel is constantly running up and down (without affecting the pitch trim setting).If anybody knows how to remedy to these problems, I'm sure that many simmers would be extremely grateful to get the solution.Who knows, maybe Lou Betti himself would accept to tweak his creation and update it for FS2002.After all, the Cessna 172 is the most popular GA aircraft on the planet !Thanks in advance for the hints !Fly safeTwister