Sign in to follow this  

One more....

This Dash-8 panel has pushed the bar higher once again.It's a beauty! I've only had one issue (haven't flown her yet- working on procedure) after waking up the hydraulics, as the docs put it, when I try and set the flaps , the flaps lever jumps back and forth; this is refected in the flaps indicater, with the needle juming back and forth. This is accompanied by a continuous clicking sound. Did i miss something in the Docs? cheers- and many thanks to the developers I can't imagine the effort that whent into this project:-)

I had this same problem, but only when I was using the panel with an aircraft other than the supplied -300 model. Even when I use Mr. Frolov's airfile, and even after modifying the aircraft.cfg, so that only the lights, contact points, aircraft, and general sections are from another Dash 8, the problem persists.

Actually, you're on the right track- after i posted my original message, I copied and pasted all the information from this Dash-8 aircraft.cfg , save the aircraft type, manufacturer etc... and it works well. Cheers!