Sign in to follow this  

New XP NVIDIA Driver Quirks...Anybody Else?

Is it just me or do I already wish I had my older driver back. Just downloaded and auto-installed the new XP driver for my 64mb GeForce4.The problem is at night. Taking off out of Newark with a default 737-400 I get a very striated night sky. I mean, it was visible before, but nothing like now. Also, where the variation in color meets, it chops off the moon (no, its NOT disappearing behind a mountain range at the bottom!). Also, when panning around the aircraft outside a VERY small line of ground clutter remains at the top of the screen. Also, the gauges are not lit when in virtual mode but are in the 2D panel (I don't think it was this way before).Question is...a. Has anybody else been able to duplicate this and...b. How do I go about re-installing my old drivers (if it comes to that)?Thanks in advance. You people are the best!JeffConfiguration:Dell Dimension 8200 2.0Ghz P4NVIDIA 64mb GeForce4512mb RDRAM80GB HD19" flat screen displayCH Products rudder and yoke

I think your in the minority with the problems, the net seems to be full of thumbs up for this release.I'd suggest using add/remove to remove them and then reload.If your going back to your previous set up then XP makes that easy, double click on your card under Display Devices under Device Manager, go to the cards driver panel and select roll back.