Sign in to follow this  

Multiple Monitor Help in FS2002?

I have three monitors set up and working in Windows XP but can't figure out how to get FS2002Pro using them all. If you have any suggestions on how to get this to work, please let me know. Thanks much!-flydave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First of all you need to setup the Windows display properties to extend the desktop to the 2nd and 3rd monitors.FS2002 doesn't have any built-in features for multiple monitors but you can drag various windows to the other monitors, such as the radio stack, gps, FS Navigator (if you run that), etc. You may have to undock the windows to move them though.You can also drag any external view windows to secondary monitors but be aware that there will be a massive frame rate hit. I believe this is because Windows (any version) doesn't support 3D acceleration on secondary monitors. The FS2002 panel items seem only to be 2D graphics so don't cause any frame rate hit but any external view should be avoided.If you're goal is to have multiple cockpit window views ,ie left and right on the secondary monitors then you should look at the WideView utility (available in the Avsim file library) and multiple networked computers to achieve this.RegardsAdrian