Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miro Majcen

2-Avsim Confernce Questions I'd Ask

With Avsims upcomming Tahoe conference and the many speakers that will be there, I have two questions I would like asked.First question??? To The Microsoft Rep.....Why were the VOR/ILS/LOC intercept problems not fixed in MSFS2002 as they worked just fine in MSFS 2000 or was FS2k not really realistic..Second Question??? To the Abacus Rep.....What is Abacus vision in regaurds to develpoment of future flight sim products for MSFS as there latest releases have fallen greatly short of the payware that is available out there now....I was dissapointed with their patch for the CitationXP in FS2k2 as the FMC is no longer functionable.Id like to here their responses.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not sure but by viewing the main page of avsim and seeing the schedule for the day, I do not think there will be time for any questions.

There will be plenty of time to ask questions between the presentations and after the day. Also those attending the races will surely get to enjoy talking with some of the presenters who are also attending the races. Best regards, Miro MajcenManaging Editor EuropeAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com