Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Cougar makes CH Rudder Pedals Crash USB Port

Guest stang

My Cougar HOTAS is causing my CH Pro Pedals to disconnect the HOTAS from the USB port. I tried to get help from Thrustmaster but have not received a reply so I thought I'd try the excellent resource here. Here's the situation. I just got the Thrustmaster Cougar package and connected my CH Pro Pedals to it. Now when I press on the right pedal more than about 1/4 the total throw it appears to disconnect the USB port. It reconnects once I center the pedals again though. It appears that the pedals are centering with a value of 50880 instead of around 32000. Thus pushing the right pedal causes the value to possibly go out of range which may be causing the USB disconnection. I've opened up the Pedals but the rudder pot has no adjustments so I can not manually recenter the pot. Any ideas out there?ThanksTerry

Hi Terry!I got my Hotas Cougar a week ago and i hade a simular problem like u do.The Cougar disconnects from the usb port and i hade to plugg it in the usb port again to make it work.I downloaded a new version from Frugalsworld website version 2.1 and the update fixed the problem. :-)U can dowload the update here and also find alot of great information and templates for the Cougar :-)http://cougar.frugalsworld.com/updates.phpAnders

Guest stang

Howdy Anders. You hit it on the head. Flashing the stick fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.Terry