Sign in to follow this  

JetBlue Virtual with a new idea, and looking for pilots

JetBlue Virtual is a new VA that is geared more towards the more advanced FS pilots. We are focusing our efforts to make every JetBlue flight in the virtual skies on Saturdays and once Saturdays are filled up, we will expand to more days. We are using IVAO for our online services, and both Delta Virtual (http://dva.sce.net) and American Virtual have been flying on Saturdays on IVAO. Now before you quit reading because of IVAO let me first explain a few things. There is no real difference between IVAO and VATSIM other than the fact that VATSIM used to be SATCO and has been around a lot longer and more concerned with politics than ideas. I am not here to badmouth VATSIM in any way. I just want to let you know that there is a new VA in town with a new idea. We will have every flight that jetblue flies in the skies on Saturdays and hope to some day fill the entire week. Pilots are only required to fly one flight per Saturday and two saturdays a month. We have flights that begin in the early a.m. and flights that are as short as an hour to flight that last for many hours out to the west coast. New York Center is behind our idea 100% and you can almost bet that all day and all night JFK is well staffed. We are currently looking into having a Dispatch service online for the duration of the day that can both provide ATC for pilots where there is none, and keep track of weather, pilots, flights and planes. So come take a look around, let me know what you think either via email or here on this message board. If you are currently invovled with a VA and want to get them out and flying with us on Saturdays, please contact me. The more VA's we get out every Saturday the better it is for everyone.Thanks for your time,Tony DalmanCEO JetBlue Virtualwww.takeoff.to/jetbluevirtualjetbluevaceo@cfl.rr.com

Heads up! I contacted JETBLUE last week asking permission to use JETBLUE as a VA and I was denied permission, they said they will not permit use of logos/name. Just a heads up, here is the email i rec'dHello Chris,Thank you for your interest in JetBlue and inquiring about permissionto launch 'virtual JetBlue'. Unfortunately, our corporate policy is tostrictly enforce our service marks, including our name, our logo, ourweb image and design. Thus, while we appreciate your interest inJetBlue, we must respectfully advise that your request for use of theseitems on a virtual JetBlue site, or anywhere else, is denied and thereis no permission granted for such use.Again, we thank you for your interest in our company, and I hope youcontinue to enjoy the JetBlue experience.Hope all your skies are JetBlue!Shelley-JetBlue Customer Commitment Crew