Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmaan89

Flight Training School: PPL, IMC, CPL

Guest rmaan89

Hi all,I work for a Virtual Airline know as Emiratesva (www.emiratesva.com). At the moment our Airline is expanding it's services to our pilots and we decided that a Training Department, would be a must and work is already underway. We, like most simmers, want to get the most out of what we do it and we want to do it as realistically and professionaly as possible. I will be working very closely with my collegues and friends (some of which are PPLs etc), but have already come up with a 'Training Course' for a PPL (Private Pilot rating), IMC (Instrument Rating) and a CPL (Commercial Pilot rating); (We will not be offering Multi-engine or transition training as yet). All of the courses and ratings are based on the ACTUAL course contents of the rating and will be as realistic as one can manage. Once the work is finished for the va, we (I) may think to offer this training to the public and I would like to know what people may think of a 'Training School' of this sort. This would of course be 'for free' however if the idea proves to be very succesful we may think of establishing a real business with 'special' courses tailored just for flight simming. All of this would be available for a nominal cost (if we do decide to charge).I have included the various course contents below:Private Pilot Course:Ground School (Theory) Aircraft Technical Knowledge (Basic Aerodynamics, Aircraft Flight Controls, Aircraft Systems) Air Law Aviation Meteorology (Basic) Navigation (Basic) Human Performance and Limitations Radio Telephony (Basic)Flight Training (Practical) Aircraft Flight Controls Four Fundamentals (Turns, Straight and Level, Climbs, Descents) Four Fundamentals Part 2 (Stalls and Slow Flight) Circuits (Takeoff and Landings) Navigation Tests (Practical) Navigation Flight Test (NFT)

Guest FarscapeOne

I'm brand new to FS, so this is something I would be interested in.I'm currently going thru the lessons in FS2004 but since I know absolutely nothing about flying I can use all the lessons I can get!

Guest chrismcgee87

Hello.Canjet Virtual is very interested in this and would like to talk to you about it. Canjet has a great team and together we could get something going. Are you interested please let me know?PresidentChris McGeepresident@canjet.ca.tc