Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunking_NA

National Airlines VA

Guest Sunking_NA

Hello.I am new to this Forum. First of all I wish you all a Happy New Year.I am planning a new VA. It shall be named: National Airlines VA (NA VA).Now I am planning to either operate out of Kuala Lumpur or Miami. In both ways I plan to open an extensive Domestic and International Network. I have allready got some Aircraft, as I took them over from another VA which ceased operation early in January. My Fleet consists of:5 Airbus 340-300 (Aerodesigns)7 Airbus 330-200 and 300 (Posky)1 Airbus 330-200 VIP (Posky)2 Airbus 320-200 (Project Airbus)2 Boeing 737-835 (FFX SGA)1 ERJ (Project ERJ)1 CRJ 200 (Posky)1 Dornier 228.NA VA will be operating in the rutes of the original NA (merged in 1980 with Pan American), but it will be also showing out, how it would have been today.Now I am looking for some interested People to help me develop this Project and finally get the Sunking back into the Air!!!Interested people please contact me.Regards.-STEFAN-SUNKING-