Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colgan1900D

US Airways Express - Colgan Air VA Announcment

Guest Colgan1900D

I have a friend who flies for Colgan Air on the Saab 340B and I am an avid enthusiast about Colgan Air. They fly all over the Northeast and part of the south on their B1900D's and Saab 340B's. I have lots of previous VA experience as a pilot and as management. I am looking for a web page designer. If there are any out there and are willing to set up a site for me, I would really appreciate it. I know some HTML but not enough to make a decent site. I also plan to offer an option where pilots routes will be selected automatically for them that would pertain to their availability and amount of time they can contribute to Colgan VA. This Virtual Airline would utilize PMDG's B1900D and the FFS Saab 340B which is still in the developement stage. I have access to real world schedules and manuals so tutorials / training will be available.Please inquire about web design at ERJ145@COX.NET Sincerely,Ryan Davis