Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colgan1900D

Breaking News - - Qantas Virtual Airlines

Guest Colgan1900D

Qantas Airlines which is the major international carrier of the down under has strategic flights encompassing the globe with hundreds of flights daily. In my past research I have looked high and low for a good solid structured Qantas Virtual Airlines and I havent found anything that seemed worthy enough to stand up to competitive VA's I have seen previously. Im trying to take a poll to see what kind of response I would get as to making this VA. I have plenty of previous VA experience as a pilot and a CEO of VA's. This is a new journey I am planning to embark on, would anyone be interested in flying with us. Im just taking a poll, if you would like to see it please respond to this post or email me at erj145@cox.net. If you would like to see another VA out there, let me know! I also want to add that my webdesigner is a profession at making websites and he does this for a living. The website will incorporate daily updates and pleasing design. Also full automation. Let me know what you think!Sincerely,Ryan Davis

Guest A330Driver

Cool! I like the idea!I have too searched all over for a decent representation of Qantas on the sim to no avail.Good Luck and keep us informed.A330Driver

Guest Colgan1900D

I have been thinking about it, and I created a poll and Qantas VA didnt do so hot in the polls. My personal intrest would be US Airways, but I know they are very strict about it. I have been calling their copyright office daily everyday non stop and the guy is never in his office. Ive left messages, and nothing.

Guest Anthony Katosh

i would just totaly forget about us-airways one of my relatives works for usair theyaint going to alow it

Guest beno

Great idea FS needs a good QF VA.

Guest Skip M Fulton

Just be very carefull about the legal aspects of this one guys otherwise you'll find yourself in court like others have before you...

Guest dkt

how about QVA - www.curbe.com/QVA/qva/ full automated pilot bid/report system - best qantas downloads - forums - the works!daveqva>Qantas Airlines which is the major international carrier of>the down under has strategic flights encompassing the globe>with hundreds of flights daily. In my past research I have>looked high and low for a good solid structured Qantas Virtual>Airlines and I havent found anything that seemed worthy enough>to stand up to competitive VA's I have seen previously. Im>trying to take a poll to see what kind of response I would get>as to making this VA. >>I have plenty of previous VA experience as a pilot and a CEO>of VA's. This is a new journey I am planning to embark on,>would anyone be interested in flying with us. Im just taking a>poll, if you would like to see it please respond to this post>or email me at erj145@cox.net. If you would like to see>another VA out there, let me know! I also want to add that my>webdesigner is a profession at making websites and he does>this for a living. The website will incorporate daily updates>and pleasing design. Also full automation. Let me know what>you think!>>Sincerely,>>Ryan Davis