Sign in to follow this  

Why is ATC messing up my flight?

Lately, ATC has been totally messed up. I have been planning IFR flights with FSNavigator and loading them. For example, after I take off, ATC will tell me to make a right turn to 110 and when I do, ATC will tell me to expedite my turn to 110. I don't know what to do, since I am already there. After a while of ATC repeating the order, it will eventually tell me that it's canceling my IFR flight. What is going wrong? Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone experienced similar problems?Any help is appreciated.Regards,CostasKLWMDell Dimension 4400 Pentium 4 at 1.7 GHz640MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHzNvidia GeForce2 MX400 (2942)20GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive48x Variable CD-ROM DriveMicrosoft Windows XP

It may be that your DI isn't aligned with the compass - so that the heading you think you are on isn't the one that ATC sees you on.Press 'D' to fix.Schofi