Sign in to follow this  
Guest MeltedPixel

Virtual Southwest Airlines Needs Support!

Guest MeltedPixel

Virtual Southwest Airlines Needs Support!Show the LUV for Southwest Airlines by supporting a new virtual airline based on the real SWA. Rank you way up from Trainee to Senior Captain, chat in the Pilot's Lounge, read Articles written by real pilots, and check out some awesome Reviews on the best addons for flightsim.These are all some of the incredible ideas for the new Virtual Southwest (VLUV). However, we need permission to use the name, logo, livery, etc.. To make this dream a reality we need to hear from all pilot's interested. We want to show southwest the LUV from the virtual community interested in a top-notch virtual airline dedicated to SWA!We are in the process of developing a proposal to the airline, and at the tail end of it we are going to have the email of each pilot interested in the airline. PLEASE ONLY RESPOND ONCE TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR EMAIL ONLY. Your email address will be sent only to Southwest Airlines. If you wish to receive any updates from us please include a note under your email address stating so.Information you about project plans, or questions you may have can be located here: http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/DCForumID14/1275.htmlWe want to merge the virtual and real world together with this project, so any and all support is appreciated.Thanks,Jon-Kyle Mohr

Guest chrismcgee87

Hello,I have been wanted to start a virtual airline based off of one of north americans best airlines (SWA). Please let me know if I can help I have virtual airline experence and can design and maintain website. Please let me know as soon a possable.Christopher S. McGeeanarchybmx2000@yahoo.com

Guest 737NGCapt

MeltedPixel, I sent you a PM on the subject.AJ LongResearch and Marketing VP - Hyperion Airwayshttp://www.HyperionAirways.com"E.T.O.P.S. - Engines Turn or Passengers Swim"VATSIM Miami ARTCC Air Traffic Controller