Sign in to follow this  
Guest bryguy6998

Franz Air Virtual Airline Could Use Yor Help

Guest bryguy6998

Hello, and thanks for reading my post. Franz Air VA is a newcomer to the Vitual Airline community. We have been working on the site for a little over 4 months now. It is coming together o.k., but the site you see at franzairva.com is not quite what you'll see as a final product. In order to complete the site and have everything up and running in time for our initial launch on November 1st, 2004 a few things need to happen. I would not normally ask this of the community, but I feel it needs to be done in order for this project to be completed how it needs to be completed. I am requesting, if you would like, a small donation in the amount of $1, or whatever you would like. This small yet useful donation will help to add more storage space and pay for some web applications for use on the FranzAir website. There are only two (1 full time) people working on the project. I know this is asking a lot from a bunch of people we don't know. If you are interested in making a donation, please visit www.franzairva.com and click on the PayPal Donation button on the left side. Your help in this matter will not go overlooked. I will post your name, with permission of course, on the website as a sort of thank you. Thank you for your time and God Bless.Bryan C. FranzPresident/CEOFranz Air Virtual Airlinewww.franzairva.com