Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sebastian Palm

Oceanic Airways

Hi,My name is Sebastian Palm and I am CEO for a new Virtual Airline starting up called "Oceanic Airways" with base in Stockholm. I am currently doing this as a big schoolproject wich will take untill May untill we get grades on it. Well enough about that let me tell you a little more about the airline.As I said before it is called "Oceanic Airways" and we operate out of Stockholm/Arlanda airport. For a better realism We have decided to use "real" aircrafts wich currently are deserted in Mojave, we have found two wich we have decided to use they are:------------------------------TYP: BOEING 767-200ERREG: VH-RMO EX ANSETT REG: SE-DVAPOS: MOJAVE - MHVCN: 23807/184PAX: 200CNF: 24 BUISSNES 176 ECONOMY-------------------------------TYP: BOEING 767-200ERREG: VH-EAL EX QANTAS REG: SE-DVBPOS: MOJAVE - MHVCN: 23306/125PAX: 200CNF: 24 BUISSNES 176 ECONOMY-------------------------------As you can see we will use two B767-200ER. We have also come up with some destinations as follows:TORONTO - YYZ - CYYZ 3X WEEK TOKYO - NRT - RJAA 2X WEEKBANGKOK - BKK - VTBD 2X WEEK WASHINGTON - IAD - KIAD 1X WEEKAlso we will operate two charter routes for Swedish tour operators "Ving" and "Sport Resor" the destinations are Nairobi and Calgary.We are in need of these postions to be filled to make our airline work.- Website Development: The website development team priority is to make sure our website works as it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!