Sign in to follow this  
Guest TylerD06

CalJet VA Looking for a PHP Designer

Hi. Im the Head of IT for CalJet VA (www.flycaljet.com).Due to recent events, I am unable to keep up with my programming to the extent required, so now Im hoping to get a tech staff together.This is a hobby, ergo its not a paid job (im not getting paid either), and also everyone understands that you'd be doing this on your free time, and therfore, unless you give a date, it is understood that dates are tentative.The VA is planning to open up in August of 2005, and theres still quite a bit that needs to be programmed.If you are interested, please send an email to:Tyler.Devereaux@flycaljet.com,and I'll setup a time where someone (most likely me, but possibly another staff member) can interview you, and get a grasp on your PHP skills.Im looking for someone who has a good grasp of PHP, and can work with the MySQL DB easily. You dont need to be an expert, but I'd like you to atleast have a good idea of most things.. and if theres something you dont know, but have a good resource that you use to help you through on things, then thats fine. Im sure everyone takes a minute to reference the ol' manual at some time or another.Once again, Im Tyler Devereaux, VP - Systems Technology, and the URL is: www.flycaljet.comWe're hoping to get up & running by August '05, and I need another person, or maybe a few, compose a tech staff.Minimum requirements: Must have a good grasp of PHP, and MySQL. Im sure that if you have those down, then you will know HTML, but I should list that anyway.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!