Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kyle Durham

Some Nice Progrees at Matavia Airlines

Guest Kyle Durham

ts been a few weeks since I posted a update of matavia here at avsim.com those of you who browse the IFDG forums should know what is happening with the airline but enough chit chat lets get to the meat Progress Part 1About 2 weeks ago another free host faltered me and I deceided if I ever wanted matavia to suceed I need to buy hosting so I did and have never looked back. I also to the deceision to buy a domain which is www.mataviavirtual.za.org.Progress Part 2Yesterday we joined a alliance called the SKYONE Group the main reason was that the SKYONE Group had a advanced database system. The features include- Booking System- Reporting System ( Flight Tracker or Manual)- Pilot Logbook & Individual Statistics- VA Statistics- Timetables- Fleet Control System- Admin Interfaces for Downloads, Timetables and Pireps- Automated Ranking and Promotion System- Interface in English, German and SpanishSo I beleive this puts Matavia up there with alot of VA's with technical featuresAnd LastlyI have updated the site. Comments always welcomeRegardsKyle