Sign in to follow this  
Guest regencyceo

Regency Airways Website Open!

Guest regencyceo

Hello,I am happy to announce that the Regency Airways website is now open for visitors. The website itself is about 90% complete( there are still some finishing touches that need to be completed) however the staff and I felt comfortable with revealing it to the public. The website has undergone a big upgrade yesterday. We switched our web hosting from standard to professional and now instead of a 75GB monthly data transfer rate we now have a 200GB monthly transfer rate and a 10GB disk storage space. This helps our website perform better and allows it to be more reliable than it was with the old web hosting package. Within the website you will get a sneak peak at our destinations, monthly news letter, pilot handbook, forums, and our first ERJ135 in the actual sim. The pilot signup form is now active and we will accept any pilot applications from anybody who would like to join Regency, however I must remind you that we are not in full operations at this time. We expect to announce a launch date within the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.visit us at http://www.regencyairways.comThank you, and we hope to see you flying with us soon!