Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flang

Tat Express Virtual needs...

Good day dear simmers!To all who are interested:Tat Express Virtual is looking for Boeing Hub Fleet Captian. This man should know Boeings (B737, B767, B777, B747) perfectly. Also he should have some documents realting to this crafts such as FCOM (Flight Crew Operaional Manual), different info about angines, flight dynamics, etc. Also Boeing Hub Fleet Captain should support our pilots, and check their flight logs (We use Acars system).Events coordinator (for Vatsim) should know Vatsim very well, also he should know how to use Abobe Photoshop, or Corel Draw.About our Va.We fly all aver the world. All Europe, Canada, North and South America, Asia, Oceania, Australia. Flightplans for all these flights would be availble on our web site in different formats (Fsnavigator, MSFS default flight creator (to be able import it to PSS of Level-D MCDU), Ms Word)List of our aircrat you can see on Tat Express Virtual forum. Our base airports are Heatrow and MunichWe still creating Va, we expect opening in the middle of May (After 6 months hard work)Thank you, Tat Express Virtual Staffhttp://www.tat-virtual.com (You should regist on forum to view it)Please write you applications to my e-mail - george@tat-virtual.comOr send me it via PM system on Tat Express Virtual Forum

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello everybodyJust wanted to say that pilots of this VA are frequently being rude to ATC Controllers in VATSIM and one time the CEO, George Anopov, broke the rules of Vatsim Code of Conduct and was even banned for 40 days in VATSIM. One of my friends from UK is a Supervisor, and he showed me the list of records of Geprge Anopov. It's full of them. So I would think twice, before applying to such a VA Steven

Steven you are bloody lyer!NOBODY wasn't rude to yuor ATC in Russia.I have 40-day ban 1.5 years ago because i seat as Observer in ASRC for more then 30 minutes. Do not lie, i have not got any other recordsAll others, never mind this russian-crazy idiot (his name is Victor Rudnov, not Steve). He is from competing virtual airline...