Sign in to follow this  
Guest gooneyrider

Ryanair VA

Guest gooneyrider

Hi all, I know Ryanair VA has been subject to numerous posts and speculations since the abrupt and sudden closure of that VA last year for unknown reasons. I had been part of it and usually see on servinfo Ryanair fans still flying its routes. I feel a little bit surprised to see many well-known VAs being "duplicated" or "cloned" many many times (though it is something I sometimes hardly understand). I just wonder today why a VA like Ryanair which is one of the most important in Europe was not represented (with a CEO, website, etc...) aside from some RYR callsigns on networks some time to time. If we consider the number of pilots that this VA had before its closure, I can easily imagine there are still fans of it. Hasn't anyone had the idea of launching it again?Best regards,

Guest BillTee

Hello Phil,I do remember you from the VA run by Fred, I also think that you got into the one run by Jonatan. My understanding is that Jonatan is overwhelmed by too many pilots, many of which are not flying and was having problems with the PIREPs page. I know that he fired all staff members and is ( was ) looking for new staff to help him. I did apply for a position but have not heard back. My guess is that this VA is going to fail once again. Too bad, I really enjoy flying Europe. I may just continue flying the routes by myself and forget about any Ryanir VA or easyJet VA. Perhaps we could exchange routes and schedules and just enjoy the flying without having to join a VA.Best regards,Bill T.California, USA