Sign in to follow this  
Guest eze1510

Management Postions Open in the best VA.

Guest eze1510

Liberty Airlines is about to opne, but first we need staff. WE are going to be based on FLL SFO(or LAX) SJU JFK y IAD and we are going to have a fleet of beech 1900, erj and crj, airbus a320, 321 boeing 737-600, 700,800, 747-400, 757-300, 767-200,300, airbus 330, 777-300, airbus 340, md80. We are looking for all management postions right now. This is the chance of your life so come join us. If you are interested please email me to AAL426@hotmail.com or eze1510@gmail.com. You wont Regret ThisEzequiel Elias G.

Guest libertyva

Hey guys...I don't mean to rain on your parade but, there already is a Liberty Airlines. You may want to re-think that name before you go too far. I do realize that there are several different variations of the VAs based on real airlines. One of the things that we pride ourselves on at Liberty VA is our unique name and structure.The other thing that concerns me is that someone may mistake your airline for mine. I not bad mouthing you, I just don't know what the quality of your airline is going to be. I'm sure you can see where that would be an issue.It would be greatly appreciated if you thought about choosing a different name for you VA.http://www.libertyva.com/images/LVA100.gifVisit us on the web at www.libertyva.com !!!