Sign in to follow this  
Guest N6229U

Simulated GA Opens Doors

http://www.simulatedga.comWelcome to the latest technology available to the sim pilot. At Simulated GA we are all about general aviation training techniques. Modeled after the real world pilot experience. Simulated GA pilots work for ratings and certificates, they fly with flight instructors, earn new ratings and may become flight instructors, designated examiners, airline transport pilots or move on to many other challenging ratings. This is as close to real world aviation as it gets. Join Simulated GA today and see why we are a cut above the rest. What is Simulated GA? Simulated GA is a unique new concept in flightsim training and group flight. From the beginning we set out to provide a special environment for the general aviation enthusiasts where online sim pilots can gather. Who should Join Simulated GA? Virtual Airlines may want to use our services for training new hires. General Aviation enthusiasts who like to simulate real world flying adventures will also enjoy SimGA. How does it work? SimGA works similar to the Virtual Airline where members sign up and commit to the program. That's where the similarity ends. Simulated GA provides a training and group flight atmosphere designed by real world pilots for the benefit of a more uniform online experience. Real world pilots train and acquire new ratings depending on the type of flying they will pursue. So do our members. All new members start as a student pilot. After training and a few online flights they can test for their private pilot certificate. All private pilots fly online in proportion to the ratings they hold. A private pilot who has not received his instrument rating cannot file IFR until such time as he earns his IR ticket. Instrument, Commercial, Multi and ATP certificates and ratings can be obtained with training , tests, and online flight hours. The same way the real world pilots do it. What equipment do I need? All members are required to have a computer with a flightsim program that will connect to the Vatsim Network. Preferred windows XP with 1G processor running MS flightsim 2002 or 2004. Broadband internet connection is a plus. Is there an Age requirement? Yes. While real world student pilots must be 16 before they may solo, Our requirements are based on the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. All members must be age 14 or older to participate. There is no minimum age requirement above age 14 for further ratings. How do I join? Simply create an account and stay active. In order to remain on the active roster, we require at least 2 flights a month. This will be verified by the Vatsim network. How can I help? Simulated GA is always looking for management positions to fill. If you have at least 100 online Vatsim hours and want to be a part of Simulated GAs staff, contact us here . What Planes can I fly? The aircraft type a pilot can fly depends on the ratings and endorsements the pilot has earned. How long will it take before i can fly the big jets? Every individual is different and there is no set time frame involved. The amount of time you put into learning and acquiring new ratings will dictate how fast you move up the pilot ladder.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!