Sign in to follow this  
Guest tigersize28

UK VA Starting-Up (Recruiting for Management, Design an...

My name is Adam and myself and my co-founder Chris are planning to start a UK based VA.Our intitial plans are to operate out of Gatwick (Central HUB), Birmingham (Secondary HUB), Cardiff (HUB) and potentially a HUB abroad at Barajas, Madrid or Charles de Gaulle, France. We will fly regular routes to European and National holiday destinations in a fleet comprising of: A318/19, DeHavilland Dash 8, A320/21, 737-300/800, 757 and 767. If there is a requirmemnet to operate globally then we would look in to flying the A340/777 and 747. As I said, these are earliy plans but as a team, we are enthusiastic and are working hard to bring this togeteher.Despite this, we need a lot more help. If you feel that you may want to get involved (we will be looking for management, design etc. roles to help the VA get started) then please email me at tigersize28@aol.com . In your email, please give some information on any helpful attributes that you feel you could bring to the VA ie. aircraft painting, webpage building, hands on day-to-day airline management etc. This is a very exciting project and I hope that you will show an interest in the plans we have put together. I hope to hear from you soon. Adam Streeter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The above airline has been named "Altitude Airways" Slogan: "Miles above the rest."Myself (Adam), I am the Managing Director working with the CEO, Chris.Just an update,Adam StreeterManaging DirectorAltitude Airways - "Miles above the rest."

banner2.jpgAltitude Airways is now growing well. The management team now comprises of six people dedicated to making the airline successful. If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to contact me at tigersize28@aol.com .The website is nearly ready to go live, please visit the title page at www.altitudeairways.co.nr .WE ARE STILL RECRUITING!In particular we need a Web Programmer. For more details on this position, please contact Chris Freeman at chrisfreeman@hotmail.co.uk .Anybody wanting to get involved in other roles, we are currently looking to complete our HUB management team with a manager for our Dublin HUB, please contact me at tigersize28@aol.com . Attached is an excel file containing an organisation tree of the airline. If you are interested in any of the management positions (filled or vacant) please contact me. I am also willing to hear suggestions of management posts we have not yet covered.Thanks,http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/134735.zip