Sign in to follow this  

Pilot looking for airline ..

I'm looking for an airline that flies the pacific north west, and will let me use King Air's. I've been looking for a long time and have not found one. I want one that has more then two or three flights.I was starting a hub for an airline that finally went belly up. :(I created a great (IMNSHO) Seattle/Portland hub for the airline if anyone wants to see it message me, and I'll send you the URL.

Guest fseigler

Well, Big Bear Air Service is always looking for new pilots. We are not exactly in the Pacific Northwest, we are in Alaska. I could see the potential for us to have a Seattle office, I would be interested in seeing your Hub. We do not currently have any King Airs in the fleet but I am not opposed to adding them. If you joined us and can do a King Air repaint, then I will add it to the fleet. I will add just about anything that my repainters want to add as long as it makes sense for our VA. Our primary business is bush flying but we are trying to expand into commuter as well. I also allow our scenery designers to add just about any scenery that they want again as long as it makes sense for the VA. Pretty much anything in Alaska goes but like I said I could see us potentially adding an office in Seattle.Check us out if this sounds of interest.Frank SeiglerAdministratorBig Bear Air Servicehttp://www.bushalaska.com

MaxFreight has a hub in Seattle that flys all all over the pacific northwest. You can use any airplane that you feel comfortable using. There are many flights to choose from. no schedules, just pick your flight and fly, file your pirep afterwards your done. fly as many as you wish. We would love to see you. Also if you have suggestions on new routes, we just might add them. Tell them Max9 Sent you.John Fread/Max9KBOS Hub Capt./P.R.Dirhttp://www.maxfreightva.com/