Sign in to follow this  
Guest prenaz

Air Puerto Rico VA unfair

Guest prenaz

I recently tried to register with this VA and was quite surprised when I was DENIED membership. My initial request was rejected because I submitted an MSN e-mail and I did not know any members (their Operating Manual did not have e-mail account requirements or restrictions or any referral policy by members). I appealed to the administrator to reconsider. He responded by indicating that my application would require further evaluation.I made several inquires on the status of my application only to recieve "Still under Evaluation". Over a month after the initial request, I received the following: "I am sorry to inform that after much evaluation and debate between my counselor and I, your application to AirPUERTORICO has been DENIED".This puzzled me even more because no reason was given as to why I was denied! Their home page states: "And last but not least, the MOST important thing we have to offer is our FRIENDSHIP! We strive on making our VA a family environment and have fun with our hobby above all without putting our pilots through a feeling of being part of a "business" but instead, being part of a family". I believe this VA administrator does NOT have an open membership policy. The administrator is being unjustly selective and prejudice. Sites like these should be banned.

Hmmm,wonder if that is the same old VA I flew for. www.apr.net. Maybe not, it folded do to personal problems with the webmaster. I think it was Efrain Ruiz or something like that. If it is the same APR, you are lucky you did not get involved...that VA was prejudice about everybody. It is nothing what a VA stands for concerning this hobby. Really never understood about all that family-brother-friendship talk. As I said be happy it was one of the biggest mastakes I made in my VA life being part of APR. Good Luck in finding another VA, there are many GREAT ones to join, just need to search. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Take CareRobertRadeons ROCK The FS World http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Guitar.gif[/img]

Vl3MQY.png