Sign in to follow this  

Anyone still using 3D glasses?

I bought the 3D glasses when they first came out but somehow never quite got them optimized. My monitor always seemed to dark, the resolution a little too murky and the strobe effect was stronger than I thought it should be. I never returned them because I still know in my heart that if I called the E-dimension tech people they would probably correct my problems. Later on I bought their TrackIR and now I consider that to be absolutely indespensible.I called their tech department the other day and was surprised to hear that the glasses tend to get a greater response from users than the TrackIR. I saw the glasses as a novelty but do some of you use them everytime you boot up FS2K2, even after having them for a year?David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I sort of still use them. I enjoyed them thoroughly - all except for the frame rate hit on my old GeForce 2 card. I recently upgraded to an ATI Radeon 8500 and darnit if ED has no stereo driver for the card. They say they are working on it, but nothing yet. As soon as they publish that though, I will be wearing them again. If they take too long, I will just have to buy a new Geforce card and put the ATI card on the shelf.