Sign in to follow this  
Guest KenG

A-320 PIC Forum...????

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi Simman,how do you know this week is the release?yes i think AVSIM should start a separate board for the PIC A320

As 767PIC was so complex, it definitely required a "real" unofficial support forum. It was good of AVSIM to provide it for us as Wilco was not going to. I'm not sure if the latest "PIC" by Wilco will warrant a support forum to itself. Perhaps if it does, Wilco will provide it. :-lol (Don't count on it)

why is everyone being so negetive about the A320PIC, I know it isn't 'PIC' but its the product that counts, not the label. Is their somthing that I don't know about?

Not being negative. I don't know what the Wilco A320 will be like. Until I see concrete evidence that it is dog-poop or the cat's meow, I'll hold my final opinion in check. However, I doubt it will be as great as some make it out to be, but I sure hope it is. If it is excellent, then perhaps the PIC moniker will be deserved. If it sucks eggs, then I feel it will (at least to the neophyte) put the original PIC in a less pristine light.