Sign in to follow this  
Guest jmuzz

Dash 7 gauge question

Guest jmuzz

First of all, thanx for a great addition to the flight simworld. My question is on the runway info gauge. First time I've seenthis one and a great tool. Can you tell me how to include thisgauge in other aircraft?Thanx again

just copy the line out of the panel.cfg for that gauge...paste it into the panel.cfg of the aircraft you want it in,like so...[window00]gauge01=first gauge, 245,280,40,12gauge02=second gauge, 245,280,40,12gauge03=third gauge, 245,280,40,12etcetc gaugeXX=last gauge, 245,280,40,12gauge45=RwyInfo!V1, 245,280,40,12 //Paste here at end of listand change gauge number to next number in line. Eg; if last gauge wasgauge23=xxx...Then this one would be gauge24=RwyInfo!V1then...you need to work with the 4 numbers (245,280,40,12. These are as follows...245= left right location280= up down location40= left right size12= up down sizeExample...0, 0, 10, 10 would be a gauge located at the absolute top left corner of the screen, and it would be 10 pixels squareOK?Scott