Sign in to follow this  

Sea and Coastline Sound FX addon

I have created a addon for FS2002 that has been out a while now though maybe not well known or used yetThe Addon is Seascape FX and I would love to have some input to its enhancementI thought Lagos FS SoundScape would make my addon obsolite but I have found it hasntMy Addon simmply exploits the Firework.wav and related effects file and adds Seashore Sound and Wind effects to mostl areas where you have coastlinesI would like to be able to have a front end for this addon and would appreciate anyones advise on how to do so I really like the simplicity of FS SKY FRONT END and if any one can help in the design of a front end for My addon I would be extremly gratefullI allso need help on being able to determine the distance from which the sound effect is audibleRally any help is appreciatedYou are free to download the program addon SeaScape FX fromhttp://nzcoaster.kiwiclub.comAgain many thanks for any pointers or input Cheers from Greg in New Zealandnzcoaster@netscape.net